To Purchase a Ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-721- 0666 and we will process your credit card over the phone and mail out your ticket or send a picture of your ticket via email!
Big Apple Raffle
2022 Rules of Play
July 27, 2022
- Persons must be 18 years of age or older to purchase the Big Apple Raffle Tickets.
- One of the four people taking the trip must be 21 years of age or older.
- Board members of the Regina Red Sox or persons involved in the conduct and management of the raffle will not be allowed to purchase tickets.
- 3500 tickets are available at $20.00 each
- The combined value of the trip is $12,201.13 CAD (based on the US Dollar on May 1, 2022) or $5000 cash if cash prize is chosen.
West Jet 4 flights 3501.76
Hotel 2 rms 4 nights 2561.66 3281.32
The Lion King 4 ticket 696.70 912.51
New York Yankees 4 tickets 763.38 1003.98
NY Yankee game 2 4 tickets 714.50 939.69
$2000.00 USD Cash 2000.00 2561.87
Total Prize Value 12201.13 CAD
- Winners must choose the trip with the following conditions by August 3, 2022 or take the $5000.00 (CDN) cash prize. If the prize winner has not been identified and the trip not claimed by August 3, 2022, the prize to be awarded will be $5000.00 cash and must be claimed by July 26, 2023. If at that time the cash prize is still unclaimed, the prize will be donated to a charitable beneficiary as approved by SLGA. The trip must be taken as outlined in the itinerary. Each person travelling must present a valid passport by August 6, 2022, or the cash prize will be awarded.
- All tickets sold will be entered into a draw drum. The draw will take place on the infield at Currie Field, Regina midway through the Red Sox game on July 27, 2022. (8:30 pm)
- Tickets must only be purchased or sold with Saskatchewan.
- Regina Red Sox Baseball Inc. or its executive will not be responsible for insurance or liability. Persons travelling do so at their own risk and are advised to purchase insurance, as necessary.
Contact info – Regina Red Sox Baseball Inc. www.reginaredsox.com 306-721-0666
Sharon Clarke email@example.com