The Regina Red Sox are asked to support a number of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
In order for the organization to be considered for a donation, the following guidelines are used:
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing. The request should include the name of the group contact, name of the organization, date and type of event.
- The organization must be located in the City of Regina or within the Regina area.
- The request for a donation item must be submitted in writing and must be received by the Red Sox at least two (2) weeks prior to the day the organization needs the item.
The organization submitting the request should align with the Red Sox’s purpose and mission:
- Enrich the Regina sporting community.
- Give local and college players in and around the community of Regina an opportunity to play baseball at home.
- Showcase Regina as a great community.
- Volunteer time and effort on behalf of the Regina Red Sox Baseball Club to young baseball players to aid development, and provide them with a high caliber team to play with in future years.
- Demonstrate the high caliber of baseball talent that Regina has to offer.
Once approved, the Regina Red Sox will provide 10 game tickets per organization per year.
Send by email to Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org